Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Policies and Plans
- Accessibility Plan October 2019
- Admissions Policy 2019
- Anti-Bullying Policy 2019
- Animals in School Policy – May 2018
- Attendance Policy 2019
- Behaviour Policy 2019
- Charging and Remissions 2019
- Complaints Policy 2019
- Confidential Reporting Code 2019
- Equality Objectives 2019
- Health and Safety Policy June 2019
- Packed Lunches Policy (2018)
- PE Policy May 2018
- Policy for Sex and Relationships 2019
- Religious Education Policy – 2016
- Safeguarding Policy 2019
- School Play Policy (2018)
- School Food Policy (2018)
- SEN Policy 2019
- Snow and Adverse Weather Policy 2019
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions May 2019
- Toiletting and Intimate Care Policy May 2019
The following policies are located in a secure area and will require a staff login.
- Staff -Recruitment & Selection Policy
- Staff – Childcare Vouchers Policy
- Staff – Redeployment Policy
- Staff – Dismissal Policy
Burnside Primary collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.