Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy (child-friendly version)
- School Attendance Policy – 2016
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy for Parents
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Confidential Reporting Code – Schools
- Curriculum Policy – 2016
- Packed Lunches Policy (2018)
- Relationships and Sex Education Parents Policy
- Religious Education Policy – 2016
- Safeguarding Policy 2016 (appendix combined)
- School Complaints Policy 2014
- School Play Policy (2018)
- School Food Policy (2018)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.