At Burnside Primary School, we value the role of after school clubs in helping our children to learn and grow. A Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 club is available for the children to access each evening. A variety of after school clubs are offered to the children at different times of the year (depending on the weather). Some of these include; football, film, art, gardening, skipping and multi-skills.
- Languages Club (KS1) – Lingotots is a Modern Foreign Languages club. Children are taught a Modern foreign language through singing, art, stories and dance. This club will be facilitated by an outside provider
- Football (KS2) – Training to help improve and develop football skills
- Film Club (KS1) – The school have subscribed to the ‘Into Film Club’ in order to ensure up to date and exciting film opportunities for our children. Come and watch some exciting films and share some scrumptious snacks!
- Bingo (KS2) – All KS2 children are welcome to join in with this fast-paced, bingo club. A snack is also provided
- Razzamataz (KS1) – Razzamatazz is a Theatre School which was established in 2000. It offers children the opportunity to develop their drama and performance skills and ends in a performance opportunity at the end of the club. Please note that places on this course are for the whole of the Autumn term
- Film Club (KS2) – The school have subscribed to the ‘Into Film Club’ in order to ensure up to date and exciting film opportunities for our children. Come and watch some exciting films and share some scrumptious snacks!
- ICT Club – Children will familiarise themselves with the more complex i-Pad controls and work on an i-pad project together. A snack will be provided.
- Skip 2 B Fit – The Skip 2 B Fit club will be facilitated by Dave who is a coach used in school to deliver Skip 2 B Fit PE lessons. Skip 2 B Fit promotes skipping as an exciting fitness activity for everyone. It is a fun way to exercise and our children love the challenges!